Welcome to the Randomizer of PBB UK Edition! In this randomizer, you as the voters and viewers will see how everyone will do in the house, romantically, drama causing, game playing, and etc. You as the viewer and/or voter, will decide who you want to see gone, or possibly at the end of the game. Each week, there will be a daily update on the week, on what the houseguests did. Once nominations happen, you will get a chance to vote, and within the week, your vote may change as in this randomizer, you as the viewer will control who stays and who goes. As the person hosting this, I randomize what the houseguests do. Once a houseguest is evicted, all summaries per day, will be within a week(at most 7 days), to avoid clustering. Goodluck and enjoy! Reminder: If a houseguest nominates early via randomizer (due to me having to do things early because of a busy schedule) then they cannot nominate once it is made.
Pokemon Big Brother 3 "Back From The Past Pokemon Randomizer Big Brother"
Season 3 Vote for Power
Season 3 Eviction Vote
Season 3 Houseguests
|Pink Celebi||20||CRBB Season 1||4th||??/??|
|Illusion (Shiny Zorua)||19||CRBB Season 1||Winner||??/??|
|Delibird||23||CRBB Season 1||6th||??/??|
|Leon the Luxray||18||CRBB Season 2||10th||??/??|
|Diego The Jolteon||40||CRBB Season 2||5th||??/??|
|Ace the Chesnaught||18||CRBB Season 2||4th||14/14|
|Koron (Shiny Vulpix)||18||DCU's GT Season 1||4th||??/??|
|Cubone||26||DCU's GT Season 1||Winner||??/??|
|Avalugg||31||DCU's GT Season 1||6th||??/??|
|Cacnea||21||DCU's GT Season 2||10th||??/??|
|Mienfoo||18||DCU's GT Season 2||4th||??/??|
|Phanpy||21||DCU's GT Season 2||5th||??/??|
Season 3 Blast from the Past Contestants
|Pokemon/Name||Originate||Placing (N/A if not from a season)|
|Pikachu||DCU's Randomizer Season 6||Runner-Up|
|Dewott||Mega's Randomizer Season 17||TBA|
|Blue Mew||DCU's Randomizer Season 12&15||13th&7th|
|Audino||Serial Killer from a Fan Fiction||N/A|
|Grovyle||Mega's Randomizer Season 3&6||4th|
Season 3 Chart
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10||Week 11|
|Avalugg|| Jester Aipom|
| Blue Mew|
|Blue Mew|| Illusion|
| Blue Mew|
|Delibird|| Pink Celebi|
|Dewott|| Jester Aipom|
|Diego the Jolteon|| Leon|
| Blue Mew|
|Leon the Luxray|| Koron|
|Pink Celebi|| Audino|
|Ace the Chesnaught||Mienfoo|
|Evicted|| Ace the Chesnaught|
- In this special season, Head of Household may be given to a Single houseguest through special means. Where only that houseguest will nominate people for eviction. Other than that, all houseguest will put two people up for eviction.
- Like Season 2, Immunity may be up for grabs through SPECIAL MEANS. A double Eviction is also included.
- NEW TO THIS SEASON: Week 1-5. A houseguest may receive a power through your vote! Each week a poll will be given about what this power/thing can do. This may change the game, or save a favorite of yours. One week 2 powers may happen.
- ANOTHER NEW THING: POWER OF VETO is included. Only 1 person may win it and can use it to save themselves or another person off the block. IF the power of veto is used, the person with the next highest votes will be put up; however, if the next person has the same amount as another person, both people will be put up for nominations.
Season 3 Summary
- 12 players came into this game that has played before are returning from the past to compete again to win another million Poké.
- What the 12 players don't know who were selected to compete again was 4 newbies from different places came into the game.
- For the females, Blue Mew from DCU's Randomizer Season 12 and 15 joins in with 3 votes from the public, and Audino who played a serial killer in a fan fiction has joined in with 1 vote over Pikachu from DCU's Randomizer Season 6.
- For the males, both Dewott and Jester Aipom both got 2 votes each over Grovyle's 0 votes. Dewott came from Mega's Randomizer Season 17 and Jester Aipom comes from the website Pokéfarm.
- All 16 players see each other and the 4 newbies coming in, but they will not enter the house just yet after a vote has happened.
The game has begun
- Players are informed that a vote has been placed and one of them from week 1 - 5 will earn a punishment or something to help them. New player Blue Mew was selected with 2 votes and has won Immunity for the first two weeks.
- All players enter the house and are informed that they will immediately nominate two players right now base on first impressions.
- Everyone has voted and the ones who are up on the block are ACE, CUBONE, DIEGO, JESTER AIPOM, MIENFOO, AND PHANPY!
- Houseguests wonder what is going to happen next. , They are informed that competitions will take place to take off a nominee. Due to special rulings, IF at least more than 3 people are on the block then there would be no use of a renomination choice as long there is 2 on the block. IF there is exactly 2 nominations, the houseguest with the next MOST votes will be the replacement. This is called the Power of Veto. Used in PBB/BB type games or randomizer.
- Due to past game experiences, most houseguests try to align for the upcoming weeks.
- Cubone and Koron reconcile and align, but realize Avalugg's strategic power and align with him as a side.
- CRBB Season 2 align together with Leon still wanting to make big moves early.
- CRBB Season 1 started a truce, with Delibird crossing their fingers and wanting to rid people who won.
- GT Season 2 align together.
- Newbies, Dewott, Blue Mew, Audino and Jester Aipom form an alliance to try and rid the veterans all in one go.
- Dewott does a workout section. It was well praised by Cubone, Mienfoo, Leon and Phanpy.
- Cacnea and Ace grew closer.
- Pink Celebi, Koron, and Audino' do make-up and bonded well.
- Phanpy and Delibird started fighting over who does laundry and Diego splits them apart on who does what and both listened.
- Leon strategies with Avalugg and Illusion in hopes of backstabbing everyone.
- Jester Aipom trains Blue Mew, Pink Celebi, Dewott, and Cubone to juggle. They had fun.
- HouseGuests await POV.
Power of Veto + End of Week 1
- Everyone participates in every veto competition ever. IF there are at least 3 or more nominees, then there is no use for a replacement nominee. IF at least 2 nominees are on the block, then there will be a replacement for the next person with the next highest nomination count
- KORON WINS POWER OF VETO!!!
- Most of the nominees talk with Koron to use it on them.
- Audino aligns herself with veterans Cacnea, Avalugg, and Pink Celebi in hopes of taking over the game.
- Koron and Cubone grew closer by talking about sports.
- Avalugg manipulates noobies Blue Mew and Dewott to align with him and get out CRBB people for knowing each other very well. Both noobies do not buy it.
- Houseguests are informed that the Power of Veto can save at least 2 people if there are more than 4 nominees.
- Koron aligns herself with Dewott, Leon, and Blue Mew and says they are a final 5. All 3 agree.
- CUBONE AND DIEGO are off the block! Leaving Ace, Jester Aipom, Mienfoo, and Phanpy on the block!
- Ace pleads viewers to keep him as his 2nd chance will mean nothing if he is gone and will take out strategic threats Illusion and Avalugg.
- Jester Aipom pleads that he is a newcomer and he has a lot of strategies and fights in him to take out the veterans.
- Mienfoo says to eliminate Phanpy as she will take out the viewers favorites and promises to keep the favorites in.
- Phanpy explains to evict Ace for being a floater and dragged to the finale in their season.
- With a vote of 4-1-0-0. Ace The Chesnaught is evicted. Phanpy received the 1 vote.
- With the majority of votes from viewers. MIENFOO!!! Has won the prize. The prize is Solitary Confinement for 24 hours!!
- All of the Seasons still are aligned.
- Diego and Leon decide to align with a 3 some in the next week.
- Everyone begins to do daily tasks to enjoy themselves.
- Cacnea wants revenge against the people who voted for Ace to go up
- Nominations take place and Cacnea and Jester Aipom are nominated!!
- Avalugg wants to take out one person from each season to better their chances to win.
- Diego realizes that the newbies have a numbers advantage in terms of nominations with 4 over everyone elses 3 some.
- Houseguests await POV
Power of Veto + End of Week 2
- For this week only 6 people were playing.
- Cacnea, Jester Aipom, Phanpy, Illusion, Mienfoo and Dewott were chosen to play
- Phanpy wins Power of Veto!
- Cacnea is pleased that Phanpy won Veto.
- Mienfoo worries that if Phanpy uses veto she will go up.
- Blue Mew, Leon, Dewott, Cubone, and Koron decide to cut ends with their original alliances and begin this new 5 some alliance. They decided to target all strategic threats.
- Diego aligns himself with Jester Aipom in hopes of a final 2.
- CACNEA IS OFF THE BLOCK!!! Delibird is the replacement!
- Delibird pleads that he wants to make big moves against the newbies for a numerical advantage.
- Jester Aipom says that Delibird had a chance to redeem himself and that his social game is on the works and wants help and taking down all veterans.
- With a vote of _______. _______ is evicted.
Pokemon Big Brother 2 "Randoms & OC's Pokemon Randomizer Big Brother"
|Name||Age||Name of Person/Randomizer?||Placing|
|Takataka the Pignite||19||Takataka||1/13|
|Nanako the Slurpuff||11||Random||2/13|
|Ace the Chesnaught||18||Ace||4/13|
|Diego the Jolteon||40||Matt||5/13|
|Isa the Sylveon||25||Random||6/13|
|Monomi the Teddiursa||Unknown||Random||8/13|
|Snow the Vanilite||18||Snow||9/13|
|Leon the Luxray||18||Shinxboy101||10/13|
|Ulti/Vao The Umbreon||18||Random||11/13|
|Ali the Altaria||24||"Dani"||12/13|
Pokemon Big Brother UK Season 2 Elimination Chart
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Finale|| Nominations|
|Takataka the Pignite|| Floatzel|
|Nanako the Slurpuff|| Ace|
|Ace the Chesnaught|| Isa|
|Diego the Jolteon|| Floatzel|
|Isa the Sylveon|| Ali|
|Monomi the Teddiursa|| Monochoo|
|Snow the Vanilite|| Zorua|
|Leon the Luxray|| Isa|
|Ulti/Vao The Umbreon|| Zorua|
|Ali the Altaria||Monochoo|
75% to evict
77.78% to evict
75% to evict
50% to evict
66.67% to evict
50% to evict
100% to evict
60% to evict
60% to evict
50% to evict
0% to win
- Ulti and Vao are competing as one houseguest rather than separate. They will vote as one, and whoever participates will happen.
- In this season Immunity is done via competitions or tasks, and immunity ends when there are only 6 contestants left.
- All houseguests meet each other for the first time. Almost all of them were picked from their companions or were picked randomly.
- Every houseguest is informed only 3 can make it to the end and that immunity is done through challenges or special means. A phone rings. Every houseguest begins to search for a "phone". Monomi looked inside a room full of bells because most bells produce a sort of ring. She finds a microphone over a cell phone that is playing a ringing sound. Monomi grabs the cell phone and pauses it and Big Brother announces that Monomi is safe from the first eviction.
- Houseguests are informed of a food competition where they must eat pies and correctly guess the same flavor and must get at least 7 sets right or risk eating nothing but rice cakes and pudding.
- Nanako and Leon both found a pie together and got the point for the team and time runs out. Big Brother also announced since time ran out the duo that won the last point will be immune. Nanako and Leon are immune.
- Zorua and Ali align.
- Ulti/Vao, and Takataka align.
- Monomi and Monochoo align.
- Isa, Snow, and Nanako align.
- Floatzel and Ace align.
- Diego and Leon align.
- Houseguests are informed that they must immediately nominate two houseguests publically shocking everyone.
- As everyone voted, most people who were aligned with each other didn't vote together due to the fact they only had seconds to vote and not talk with each other. Ali and Zorua received the most votes of 4 are will be fighting for their right to stay.
- Zorua was evicted by 75% of the population vote.
- After the supposedly 1st week vote, everyone begins to doubt alliances and start new ones.
- Ace aligns himself with Ali and Isa. None of them trust each other.
- Ali aligns herself with Monomi, Nanako, Snow, and Takataka separately. Monomi and Takataka trust Ali, Nanako and Snow don't trust Ali.
- Diego aligns himself with Floatzel and Monochoo. They trust one another.
- Leon aligns himself with everyone separately but Ace and Diego. No one trusts Leon.
- Takataka, Ulti/Vao, and Floatel trust one another.
- Monomi apologizes to Monochoo and add Nanako to alliance to rid Ali.
- Floatzel and Diego share stories.
- Isa and Leon cook together.
- Snow plays a game and everyone likes it.
- The task is secretly given to everyone, and they have to sabotage each other from winning immunity. What they don't know is two people can win it and nominate 1 other person to be immune as well. In order to win immunity, they must collect "coins". The two with the most will win. Ace and Nanako succeeded and chose Snow to be immune as well.
- Everyone nominates and wait for what is going to happen.
- Ali, Floatzel, Monomi, and Ulti/Vao received 5 votes each with Takataka having 4. ALI, FLOATZEL, MONOMI, and ULTI/VAO FACE EVICTION!
- Ali was evicted by a popular vote of 77.78%, with Floatzel getting 22.22% of the popularity. Monomi and Ulti/Vao got 0.
- Diego, Floatzel, and Monochoo solidify their alliance of 3.
- Isa, Monomi, and Snow solidify their alliance.
- Ace, Taktataka, and Ulti/Vao, talk about artwork and dressing up making them want to align with one another.
- Leon tells a funny story to everyone. Everyone enjoys it.
- Nanako is given a task and her task is to make 4 people stay awake for 24 hours. She succeeds and everyone gets more food.
- Isa tells a joke and it offends everyone.
- Snow realizes about the girls being eliminated one by one, and tells Nanako to vote with the girls. Nanako agrees.
- Everyone is given a challenge and whoever wins will win immunity. Diego and Monomi won and earn themselves immunity.
- A secret task was given and everyone begins to wait patiently. The task is to dance without stopping.' Due to fatigue, Ace, Floatzel, Leon, Monochoo, and Ulti/Vao fell asleep. Snow, Monomi, and Isa did not participate. Diego, Nanako, and Takataka participated. Nanako wins and the winner is immune.'
- Everyone is fed up with Nanako getting immunity and whenever she does not win immunity, they are putting her up.
- Floatzel and Ulti/Vao got the most votes and is facing elimination.
- Leon feels upset that he isn't including in an alliance and is a free agent.
- Everyone awaits elimination
- Ulti/Vao are eliminated with 75% of the popular vote, with Floatzel getting 25%.
- In a turn of event, PBB announces a twist that the surviving evictee: Floatzel is immune.
- Nanako is hoping that she is immune again.
- Monomi and Floatzel bond
- Snow and Leon secretly align.
- Everyone begins to talk with one another and everyone's bonds increase.
- Snow and Isa are informed that they will both fight for immunity. Leon was also informed he would have participated, but Floatzel had a power to rid a player who got votes in last elimination to participate and he chose him.
- Snow ends up winning immunity.
- Nanako upset that there may be 1 available spot left.
- Ace and Takataka hope there is a chance that Nanako goes before any of them.
- Diego, Leon, Monochoo, and Floatzel agreed that if Nanako isn't immune, they should try to put her up.
- Isa, Monomi, and Snow agree that if some miracle that Nanako survives, the house is stupid.
- Everyone besides the immune fight for survival by enduring challenges to be immune. Takataka ends up winning with Nanako falling behind.
- Most of the house rejoice that Nanako is not immune.
- Everyone nominates, and Nanako with 5 is nominated and Leon and Monochoo as well.
- Isa, Monomi, and Snow discuss why some of the houseguests didn't unanimously vote Nanako. They begin to discuss strategies and thinking if there's a guys alliance.
- Ace realizing he almost got nominated begins to talk with Monomi, Ace talks with Monomi and agrees to join her with Takataka.
- Nanako realizing she may go ends up pleading to stay to make the house madder if she stays.
- They await eviction.
- Leon is eliminated with 50% while Monochoo and Nanako had 25% of the vote.
- 'With' Nanako being saved by viewers, most people fear about being nominated.
- Tired of Nanako being saved, Floatzel aligns himself with the girls beside Nanako and said to target Diego and Monochoo.
- Ace aligns himself with Diego and Monochoo who agrees and adds in Takataka.
- Nanako noticing that people are dividing hopes she is safe.
- After Immunity Challenge was handled, Ace, Floatzel, and Isa are immune.
- Nanako cries that she is unable to win Immunity yet again.
- Nanako is comforted by Takataka and their relationship rises.
- Nominations are Made and everyone waits for eviction.
- With 66.67% of votes. Snow is evicted. Takataka had 33.33% of votes.
- Floatzel, Isa, and Monomi with no choice choose to let Nanako into the alliance.
- The guys promised each other final 4 until everyone else is gone.
- Houseguests are notified two people are going home and are notified that 4 people will be immune while the rest are being nominated.
- Immunity Challenge has happened and two people immune are Diego and Isa.
- Through a Special Task Nanako has won immunity by causing drama.
- Floatzel wins a prize which he can make himself immune or leave the house with 10,000. He chose to be immune.
- Everyone else bonded through games and real life stories.
- Isa and Monochoo talk about story-telling.
- Monomi and Diego talk about Work Ethnics
- Ace and Takataka draw artwork.
- Nanako and Floatzel talk about school.
- Everyone else awaits eviction.
- Both Monomi and Monochoo are evicted receiving the majority of the votes by 50% for each of them. With Ace and Takataka getting 0.
- With 3 vs 3 in the house. The house is informed of a vote canceller, where one houseguest vote is canceled through a task.
- Floatzel aligns himself with Diego to break apart the alliance and start a new to be a final 2.
- Diego aligns himself with Isa to try and backstab Ace and get Isa to backdoor Nanako.
- Isa won the Vote Canceller and chose to cancel Floatzel's nominations without thinking.
- Takataka and Nanako broke off with their alliance and start a new one.
- Realizing that Isa and Diego have never been nominated, houseguests: Nanako, Ace, Takataka and Floatzel align in hopes of saving each other for final 4.
- Nanako and Takataka hate the manipulation of Floatzel and Isa's popularity with the other houseguests want to get rid of them.
- Nominations took place and Isa and Floatzel are nominated.
- Isa is very angry that she is nominated after her games with the houseguests, cooking with them, and sharing stories were not enough to keep her from being nominated.
- Floatzel remains calm and pleads that if Isa and Nanako stay, they will win and says to evict Isa and that Floatzel will do his power to get Nanako out as possible.
- Nanako is very happy that she is not going home and never going to be nominated after her relationships are strong and that viewers would vote her to win for being the youngest.
- Takataka wants to rid Ace and Diego after a fight over donuts and bagels.
- Ace makes a game with everyone that everyone but Isa enjoys.
- Houseguests await eviction
- Isa by popular vote received all votes of 100%.
- With 5 people left, houseguests of 2 vs 2 via for Ace's Vote.
- Ace chose to not align with anyone and decided to go lone wolf and play for himself at f5.
- Both duos began to fight after a personal story was said about themselves.
- Nominations took place and each duo nominated 1 person on the opposite team with the other against each other. Ace nominated both duo Takataka and Nanako for being stronger. Diego and Nanako are nominated.
- Floatzel pleaded to viewers he did keep his promise to get Nanako out if possible by nomination.
- Takataka got Diego nominated and was fed up that he couldn't get Nanako to agree with him to get out Ace.
- Ace is seeing that since both nominations are from the two different duos, he decides to align with the majority duo to get the other out.
- The duos talk with each other alone and apologized for their actions and promised each other that whoever survives must nominate the left over duo with Ace.
- Houseguest waits for eviction.
- Diego is evicted with 60% of the votes.
- Floatzel seeing that Diego is gone, wants Ace gone.
- Both Nanako and Takataka agreed that both Floatzel and Ace are screwed.
- Floatzel wanted Diego to stay so that he could put up Nanako and now she will win.
- Nominations happen and Ace and Takataka are nominated. FLOATZEL AND NANAKO ARE IN FINALE!
- Ace is evicted with 60% of population vote.
- Nominations Received: 17
- Times nominated: 3
- Immune: 3
- "I came into this game trying to start relationships. I started alliances and some backstab me and I have to do the same back. I shifted alliances and used that to get myself further. I wanted to work with most of the guys to rid my targets and some successful and some not successful. I may make mistakes and I admit I do make them, but please vote for me to win overall!"
- Nominations Received: 12
- Times Nominated: 2
- Immune: 4
- "I am the youngest contestant to be on this show. Vote for me for my cuteness and I used myself to be a shield to others so that I can be very targeted and prove that I can survive votes. Everyone was being shifty on targets and I made myself a target for being immune 3 times in a row! They tried to get me out, and you the viewers saved me. If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't be in this spot. I feel like I played the game perfectly with no mistakes at all! Vote for me to win!"
- Nominations Received: 17
- Times Nominated: 3
- Immune: 1
- "I played a very strategic game forming bonds and getting people to do my dirty work. I "formed" the guy's alliance to take out the biggest targets that are most likely to win. When things go downward I think calmly and used others to my advantage. I made sure people believe they are safe and they trust me. I made sure that whenever things don't go my way, I made sure that it does. The people next to me won more than 1 immunity, I had to fight my way into the finale! Please vote base on who played this game the best. Thank you!"
Takataka Wins with 75% of the majority vote, Nanako with 25%, and Floatzel Receiving none.
Pokemon Big Brother 1 "Celebrity Randomizer Big Brother"
Pokemon Big Brother 1 Contestants
|Cosplay Pikachu||19||Pokemon Omega/Alpha(Game)||2nd/13|
|Pink Celebi||19||Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky(Game)||4th/13|
|Lopunny||18||Pokemon Next Top Model||(9th/10th)/13|
Pokemon Big Brother 16 Elimination Chart
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6|| Nominations|
| Pink Celebi|
| Pink Celebi|
|Cosplay Pikachu|| Glaceon|
|Charizard|| Cosplay Pikachu|
| Cosplay Pikachu|
| Cosplay Pikachu|
| Pink Celebi|
|Delibird|| Pink Celebi|
| Cosplay Pikachu|
| Cosplay Pikachu|
| Cosplay Pikachu|
|Lopunny|| Pink Celebi|
| Cosplay Pikachu|
| Pink Celebi|
60% to evict
50% to evict
25% to evict
1 Illusion received the most votes to evict getting 35.29% However, due to his "Save" power given to him, he is able to use it and therefore all eviction votes towards him is cancelled. Meaning the remaining 4 are in danger.
Day 1(November 1, 2015)
- The houseguests enter the house.
- Illusion and Teddie-ursa bond, Lyra and Scrafty don't like the fact how Hypno and LunaMew are in the house, and Delibird is warned about speaking nominations with others.
- Houseguests participate in a task, where if at least 5 houseguests press their button, the entire house will earn themselves a party while the other 5 houseguests will earn themselves a place in the White Room. Pink Celebi, Glaceon, Hypno, Scrafty, and Lyra all pressed the button for the other houseguests to celebrate.
- In the White room, houseguests must wear white, and remain to have their own skin dyed white for the remainder of the week and sleep in white beds.
- Lopunny and Glaceon begin to bond and talk about relation to the creative word.
- Hypno's storytelling begins to creep out Delibird and Lunar.
- Cosplay Pikachu, Pink Celebi, Delibird, and Lopunny do not like how LunaMew is a houseguest, and try to plot to rid her.
- Pink Celebi begins to question the boy houseguests sexuality upsetting some of them, preferably Illusion, Scrafty, Charizard, and Teddie-ursa.
- Glaceon, Illusion, and Scrafty begin to talk bad about certain houseguests.
- Lyra is creeped out by Hypno and avoids him entirely.
Day 2(November 2, 2015)
- Charizard talks about his time in a show called "Total Drama" and talk about how much cursing he did, but soon tells the other houseguests about his religion to god. LunaMew and Hypno don't really like the story that was told.
- Houseguests are informed that nominations are coming soon.
- Scrafty cooks pasta with alfredo sauce and Lyra bakes a cake to serve the houseguests. Lopunny begins to talk about her life as a cook before becoming a model. This wasn't well received with Cosplay Pikachu.
- Illusion and Scrafty bond and decide to align themselves with Teddie-ursa. No one else sees the trio as a threat.
- LunaMew feels like she is a threat and begins to manipulate other houseguests about their needs about other houseguests to get them nominated and out.
- Glaceon begins to feel worried and befriends Charizard but failed when Glaceon told Charizard she was an atheist.
- Scrafty and Lunar argue talking about whose artwork is better, Delibird comes in and tells both artists they were good in their own ways.
- Lopunny decides to host a talent show, and other houseguests participated and enjoyed the game.
- Cosplay Pikachu and Hypno begin to bully Lyra.
- Pokemon Big Brother informs LunaMew in the Diary Room about her "sexist" comments on the boys. She apologizes.
- The houseguests are given a task and if they complete it, one of them will earn a special power. This task is a riddle throughout the entire week and Big Brother will give them a phrase and they must figure out what this power could be. The houseguest all agreed they don't want to do the task. Big Brother decides to give them a lobster dinner instead of a game changing power.
- Pink Celebi begins to bully Scrafty, but Charizard defends Scrafty. Scrafty begins to plot to get Pink Celebi out.
Day 3 (November 3, 2015)
- Nominations take place and Glaceon and Pink Celebi are nominated for eviction.
- Pink Celebi remembers about her rude behavior talking about different people's sexuality and Glaceon doesn't know why she is nominated.
- Lyra feels alone and attempts to socialize with Lunar. Both begin to talk about different musics.
- Glaceon pleads with the public to evict Pink Celebi for her rude behavior.
- Pink Celebi apologizes to the houseguests for her outrageous behavior and tells them that she promises she will change her behavior.
- Charizard begins to interact with Lunar and Glaceon, and they talk about movies.
- Scrafty and Illusion and Teddie-ursa talk about life outside the house and their stories of what they do.
- Hypno still creeps out the houseguests with more stories, most of the houseguests now wished he was nominated now.
- LunaMew and Cosplay Pikachu greatly annoy Lyra, who they believe no one likes her.
- Lyra begins to think about how to rid the drama people, and decides to talk with Glaceon and Pink Celebi, with whoever stays, they will be together. Both Glaceon and Pink Celebi agree.
- Lopunny and Delibird begin to make costumes and fashion them to each houseguest. Every houseguest like the idea of a costume and fashion show.
- Big Brother informs the houseguests that a rule of vandalism has occured. All houseguests are punished with cleaning the entire house for a week, and eating oatmeal every breakfast.
Day 4 (November 4, 2015)
- Cosplay Pikachu and LunaMew continue to bully Lyra to the extent.
- Production warns both Cosplay Pikachu and Lunamew for their ongoing behavior.
- Charizard begins to pray with Lopunny. Pink Celebi begins to talk about atheism. Charizard gets upset and begins to talk about how Pink Celebi is being sinful for not believing.
- Scrafty and Illusion begin to talk about drawing different animations and characters for comics.
- Hypno begins to talk about how much he loves not being on the block and plots to nominate every female by outing them all. This greatly upsets the female houseguests.
- Glaceon, Delibird, and Teddie-ursa play UNO competitively. Delibird upsets Glaceon for using +4 on her, and Glaceon upsets Teddie-ursa for the skip card she uses on him, and Teddie-ursa upsets Delibird, with the +2 cards. All 3 players soon made up on this game.
- Lunar begins to comfort Lyra when she feels isolated. Lyra confesses in diary room that other people are seeing her as weak, and doesn't want that, but couldn't stand up against two people.
- Lyra thanks Lunar for being there, and goes begin to cook everyone a special recipe she learned. Half of the houseguest refuse to eat, while some accepted her food.
- Illusion, Scrafty, and Teddie-ursa plots to add 1 more member for a final 4 deal, but don't know who to choose. Teddie suggests Lunar, Scrafty suggests Charizard, Illusion suggests Lyra, and all three laugh off the idea of Lyra.
- Glaceon attempts to sing to the camera for a chance to stay. She begins to sing "Style" with Lopunny. Production warns both of them to knock it off for copyright reasons. Glaceon and Lopunny apologize.
- Hypno begins to make fun of Cosplay Pikachu's weight, and greatly upsets her.
- Pokemon Big Brother gave them a task where 1 houseguest can be immune for, but must publicly announce their vote for that week. Charizard, Hypno, Lunamew, Cosplay Pikachu, Illusion, and Lopunny want the immunity. PBB informs them that they will receive an additional vote towards them in the next available nomination for next week only. Cosplay Pikachu, Illusion, and Lopunny decided to stay in, but Lunamew, Hypno and Charizard drops. PBB informs them again that they can drop the nomination punishment, if they drop out now. All 3 drop out, and no one wins Immunity for next week.
- Lopunny and Scrafty begin to bond with real life stories.
- Lyra and Lunar begin to cook together and begin to connect.
- Houseguests are informed of an early eviction, and Glaceon is evicted with 60%, with Pink Celebi getting 40%.
Day 5 (November 5, 2015)
- Charizard aligns himself with Delibird and both agree to work together.
- Lyra gives Pink Celebi a pep talk to try and remain calm and friendly. Pink Celebi promises herself to become a better person. She attempts to apologize Charizard directly for her actions and shouldn't said anything about her religious beliefs. Although Charizard accepts the apology, he secretly wants Pink Celebi still gone.
- Hypno is isolated from everyone for his creepy attitude, and begins to change his attitude by helping Lunar and Scrafty with their artwork.
- Illusion and Teddie-ursa bond by talking about video games.
- Cosplay Pikachu and Lunamew align themselves together to rid the other beautiful people.
- Lunamew secretly wants to make a big move and fake apologizes to Lyra, who the latter doesn't believe the apology and tells Pink Celebi who then plans to rid Lunamew.
- Lopunny begins to do yoga and Lunar and Cosplay Pikachu join in and all 3 bonded through the exercise.
- Illusion talks with Lunar and Charizard and tell them that there are lot's of people who cause trouble and plans to rid them. Lunar and Charizard both agree with Illusion.
- Lunar secretly takes Lyra to a secret room in the house directed by a task by Pokemon Big Brother and both were unseen and both begin to talk about strategies and plans about the upcoming weeks and see who they want gone.
- Delibird and Lopunny feel like they are in the bottom and attempt to socialize more.
Day 6 (November 6, 2015)
- Hypno is now banned from voting in week 2, after talking about nominations with Delibird.
- Delibird talks with Lunamew, and Lunamew talks about the "crybaby" still in the game and Delibird secretly wants Lunamew gone.
- Lunamew talks with Teddie-ursa and feels paranoid and talks with Teddie-ursa that there is a snake in the house and would want them gone. Teddie-ursa agrees with Lunamew, but went towards Illusion and Scrafty right away after what Lunamew said.
- Lyra begins to talk with Cosplay Pikachu, and outright truthfully says that Lunamew will bring her down, and Cosplay Pikachu is aggravated that her friend is thrown under the bus and begins to attack Lyra verbally and even goes down to personally attacking Lyra.
- Lopunny, Delibird, and Pink Celebi are in outside near the pool and saw the drama and all 3 agree that Cosplay Pikachu has to go.
- Illusion, Scrafty, and Teddie-ursa talk about who they want to see gone, and all 3 come to the conclusion of who they want gone.
- Charizard goes see Lopunny, Delibird, and Pink Celebi and talks about ridding the snakes and drama people as Arceus wanted him to. All 3 agree, and Pink Celebi brings up talking about a sneaky fox going home and not even feeling bad because of his manipulative skills.
- Lopunny goes to Scrafty and talks to him about seeing a drama queen and a fox going home. Scrafty warns Lopunny that she may be making a mistake and doesn't want to see her go. Lopunny says that Pink Celebi wants to see one or the other go no matter what. Scrafty then retells Illusion about the whole Pink Celebi incident. Illusion tells Scrafty and Teddie-ursa that he would love to see the game players go, but knowing how people will go after snakes, Illusion tells the latter to play it safely and go with the most manipulative player.
- Lunamew talks with Cosplay Pikachu about seeing the way things should go and happily celebrates with her. Cosplay Pikachu told Lunamew about what Lyra said. Lunamew then makes fun of Lyra for saying the whole thing and believes that the true threats will be gone. Cosplay Pikachu believes that her wonderful personality is gonna keep her safe.
- Teddie-ursa begins to impersonate modeling stars that don't deserve to be models. Lopunny is a bit mad, but tells Teddie-ursa directly that it hurts her since she is a model. Teddie-ursa explains nicely that it isn't directly towards her. Lopunny accepts the apology.
- Houseguests are informed that nominations would of been 2 days later, but reminds them that nominations are gonna appear now and Hypno has to publicly say who he was gonna nominate even though his won't count.
- Hypno is very upset he doesn't get to vote, but told the camera and houseguests publicly he would of nominated Illusion and Pink Celebi.
- Pink Celebi is a bit upset that she is being nominated again and people are afraid to make moves.
- Illusion wonders how he will be able to manipulate his situation and begins to talk with Lyra and Lunar about ridding the people that bothered Lyra. Lyra quickly accepts the idea, with Lunar questioning the latter, but Lyra pleads with Lunar, and Lunar agrees.
- Nominations take place: Cosplay Pikachu with 6 votes, Lunamew with 5 votes, Illusion with 4 votes, Pink Celebi with 3 votes, and Delibird and Teddie-ursa have 2 votes. With the most top two votes, Cosplay Pikachu and Lunamew are nominated.
- All houseguests go to sleep as nominations took place during their sleep, and all will talk about it tomorrow.
Day 7 (November 7, 2015)
- Lyra is thinking about Kenji the one that she is in love with.
- Lunar begins to talk with Lyra and give her encouragement to stand against the bullies.
- Lunamew and Cosplay Pikachu are very upset and believe that Lyra is the cause of their nominations and continue to verbally attack her.
- Cosplay Pikachu later realizes of her wrong doings and realizes that Lunamew is the one that is causing her to be the meanest person and then later regretfully apologizes to Lyra for her misbehavior and told Lyra she was right about Lunamew, and also told her that Lunamew was there for her. Lyra understands and accepts Cosplay Pikachu apology. Cosplay Pikachu will accept her evicted fate or will work with Lyra to be a true game player.
- Lunamew begins to plot to rid the men, and form an alliance with Lopunny, Pink Celebi, and Delibird. Lunamew tells the female houseguests that if either she or Pikachu go home, then it is 2 females gone, and the other guys will dominate. Pink Celebi agrees which is a lie, Delibird also lied by agreeing, and Lopunny soon agrees, and as soon as Lunamew leaves, Lopunny then tells Delibird and Pink Celebi that if Lunamew survives, they should put her up. All 3 of them agree.
- Charizard and Lunar friendship increased dramatically as Charizard gives prayers to Lunar and Lunar participates and both of them make illustrations for children on how to not fight with each other.
- Scrafty, Illusion, and Teddie-ursa trio celebrate on their success on not being nominated, and Illusion talks about including Lopunny and Lunar to the alliance. Scrafty agrees that he can manipulate Lopunny, as Teddie-ursa believes his relationship with Lunar is solid.
- Hypno continues to creep out the houseguest with his seance and gathering them together for more scary stories. Lopunny, Delibird, and Pink Celebi agree on their easy targets for next week.
- Lyra is alone and is thinking about quitting the game to be with Kenji. Lunar comforts Lyra she is not alone. Illusion begins to come inside and talk with Lunar and Lyra about getting rid of the drama people is the best strategy. Lunar agrees and would like to work with Illusion with a deal to protect himself and Lyra. Illusion agrees on the deal and tells his alliance members that they would have to rid Lyra and Lunar at some point.
- Houseguests soon wait for the next days.
Day 8 (November 8, 2015)
- Lunamew begins to scheme and plan to target Charizard and Lunar, since Lunamew sees them as a huge threat.
- Cosplay Pikachu attempts to lighten the house with dancing and singing. The houseguest applaud for her performance
- Lyra and Pink Celebi feel like they are the underdogs and both begin to talk about aligning themselves with Charizard and Lunar.
- Delibird and Lopunny begin to connect by telling each other funny stories.
- Charizard and Lunar discuss possible alliances. Lunar suggests working with Lyra. Charizard soon willingly agrees as long God accepts it.
- Scrafty, Illusion, and Teddie-ursa talk about video games and all of them soon connected very well.
- Teddie-ursa talks with Lunar about him being in an alliance with Illusion. Lunar agrees as long as he promises not to put up himself and Lyra. Teddie-ursa agrees, and soon had his fingers crossed as he was lying.
- Lunar talks with Lyra about the possible alliance with him being with Illusion. Lyra says that if they are put up, she is outing the liers.
Day 9 (November 9, 2015)
- The houseguests are tasked with creating drama, and whoever creates the most drama will win a reward.
- Lunamew begins to torment Lyra and outright lashes at her personal beliefs. Then proceeds to make fun of Charizard's religion, angering him a lot.
- Charizard soon says Lunamew doesn't have God on her side and believes that God wants her gone in the house.
- Scrafty begins to talk smack about Hypno with Teddie-ursa and Illusion, and all three begin to talk behind other people's backs.
- Illusion soon pins Lopunny and Scrafty against each other telling the latter that the whole friendship thing was false where Lopunny believes it entirely and outright yells at Scrafty.
- Delibird soon makes up jokes about rape at several female and male houseguests to the point production says no jokes about those kinds of stuff. Delibird apologizes and was later disqualified from winning the reward for it.
- Pink Celebi, Cosplay Pikachu, Lyra and Lunar did not participate in the challenge.
- Houseguests are informed that the whole drama creating was well received that they would like to give 3 houseguests the reward. Illusion, Lunamew, and Scrafty won a dinner.
- During the dinner Illusion, Lunamew, and Scrafty talk about having a final 3 deal where all 3 agree and keep it secret from the others.
- Illusion tells Scrafty to talk to Teddie-ursa about the final 3 deal. Scrafty doesn't want to say anything to Teddie-ursa, but tells Illusion to lie about it. Illusion doesn't agree and both of them argue for a while to coming to agreeing that Teddie-ursa should not know about it.
Day 10 (November 10, 2015)
- Lopunny and Lyra finally talk with one another and both have different beliefs and soon both talk about relationships, which Lyra feels more sad thinking about her boyfriend.
- Lopunny comforts Lyra and encourages her some more.
- Cosplay Pikachu and Lunar soon connected with real life stories, and Cosplay Pikachu apologizes for her misbehavior.
- Charizard talks with Delibird and talk about the drama that's been going around in the house. Delibird wants to see Lunamew gone, and Charizard agrees as well. Delibird tells Charizard that Cosplay Pikachu is a good Pokemon, but followed the wrong direction. Charizard believes that the misdirection will cause her eviction.
- Hypno begins to treat Lunar and Scrafty nicely and attempts to persuade them with a sweet story. Both don't know how to react.
- Hypno attempts to make a cooking competition involving garlic and onions. Every houseguest participate in their own cooking designs. All houseguests have fun, and Illusion's "Special Surprise" won the competition.
- Houseguests are informed that they are running low on food supply, and if 5 houseguests agree to eat nothing but slop, water, and donuts for a week, the whole house storage and food supply will be filled.
- Cosplay Pikachu agrees to be one of the people, Hypno, Teddie-ursa, Lopunny, and Delibird also join in. Since all 5 agreed the entire storage and food supply is refilled.
Day 11 (November 11, 2015)
- Charizard and Scrafty friendship grows when both talk about shows.
- Hypno and Illusion friendship decreases when Hypno makes a joke on sexuality.
- Teddie-ursa and Lopunny friendship grows when both talk about nature and politics.
- Delibird and Pink Celebi friendship drastically grows as both talk about styles and fashion.
- Lunamew attempts to living up the house with pillow fights and water balloon fights. Half of the houseguest believe this is a manipulation technique, while others had fun.
- Lunar and Lyra friendship becomes close friends as Lyra consoles a sad Lunar on his past life.
- Cosplay Pikachu soon hosts a party and everyone loved her party.
Day 12 (November 12, 2015)
- Houseguests are informed that eviction is almost here and set in a few more hours
- Cosplay Pikachu understands that her behavior is what caused her eviction, and if she is going home, she screams at Lunamew for manipulating her emotions and causing the entire house to turn against her the previous days. Cosplay Pikachu then says sorry to Lunamew for her being angry, and hugs Lunamew for being a good friend.
- Lunamew soon realizes that her game is in jeopardy and hugs Cosplay Pikachu for being a friend and is sad to see her go. Houseguests soon see the emotions of Lunamew and realizes she is playing too hard but with less emotions showing.
- Illusion, Scrafty and Teddie-ursa talk about who they want to see go in the next upcoming week.
- Lunamew soon is hiding and sneakily sees the trio talking. Lunamew soon realizes that a duo is not a threat but a trio is much more of a bigger threat. Lunamew relies this information to Cosplay Pikachu, and both agree to use this information against them, whoever stays.
- Lopunny, Delibird, and Pink Celebi agree that whoever stays will go up.
- Lunar and Lyra talk about bringing in Hypno even though his social game is weird, but could help Hypno's game to become a social butterfly. Lyra agrees to help Hypno not be creepy.
- Charizard joins in on the conversation with Lyra and Lunar, and all three agree to be together and bring in Hypno as a 4th. Lyra suggests bringing in Cosplay Pikachu who improved her status and relationships. Lunar soon agrees, and Charizard soon said no, but realizes that God was their for Cosplay Pikachu when she needed it and changes his mind to yes.
- Lyra talks with Cosplay Pikachu into joining the alliance to get rid of the other houseguests. Cosplay Pikachu says yes, but doesn't know how viewers see her as, and thinks her previous attitude caused her eviction, and later tells Lyra to add Lunamew, even though she has been playing too hard, she will be alone. Lyra realizes she's been in the same situation and talks with Lunamew.
- Lunamew and Lyra soon begins to connect very well, and Lunamew apologizes for her mean behavior towards Lyra and extremely apologizes that she outright didn't like to be up, and even if she wasn't up she apologizes more to Lyra. Lyra agrees the game changes people and gives Lunamew a handshake.
- Lunamew attitude changes and talks with Illusion. Both of them agree to put up threats and Lunamew wants to see big moves and she decides she wants to play from a villain to somebody who wants to play the game with emotions to let viewers know her nice side.
- In the eviction, Lunamew is evicted with 60%, with Cosplay Pikachu getting 40%
Day 13 (November 13, 2015)
- Cosplay Pikachu feels guilty that her friend who was gonna change with her whoever stayed is gone.
- Houseguests are informed that viewers are voting for 3 things that could change up the game.
- Charizard, Lunar, Lyra, and Cosplay Pikachu talk and discuss how they could be the top dogs in the competition.
- Lopunny, Delibird, and Pink Celebi agree on final 3 all the way.
- Scrafty, Illusion, and Teddie-ursa feel like they really need a 4th.
- Hypno and Lyra talk secretly alone about plotting to rid big groups. Lyra suggests to talk with others, which Hypno agrees.
- Scrafty talks with Hypno and both bonded with mythical stories.
- Hypno bonds with Pink Celebi with time traveling stories.
- Cosplay Pikachu aligns herself with Hypno as a final 2. Both of them agree to never say their name in the diary room.
Day 14 (November 14, 2015)
- A task is given to the houseguests where they have to be with the opposite sex and remain handcuffed until nomination ceremony. 1 houseguest will be left out and will have to serve meals, do laundry, make beds, and do the dishes. The duos are Scrafty and Delibird, Hypno and Pink Celebi, Teddie-ursa and Lopunny, Lunar and Cosplay Pikachu, and finally Illusion and Lyra. Charizard will have to do everything for being odd man out.
- Some houseguests are a bit peeved about their partners.
- Lyra asks in the diary room if she could switch places with Charizard, but production states the task has to be "Opposite sex". Lyra makes a deal that she will do all the meals, laundry, beds, and dishes, and also wear something they want for week 3. Production gives Lyra the deal to wear their "outfit" for 2 weeks and Lyra agrees. Illusion and Charizard are notified that they are partners and all houseguests are informed of the notable switch.
- Lyra has to wear a sexy maid outfit for two weeks. She doesn't know how to react to this.
- Scrafty and Delibird incredibly bonded when they shared dinner together.
- Pink Celebi and Hypno are disgusted with one another and are disagreeing alot.
- Teddie-urs and Lopunny bonded with hugging and snuggling.
- Lunar and Cosplay Pikachu shared stories about the stars and eat dinner together.
- Charizard and Illusion bond with "personal stories".
- Houseguests await the vote.
- Note: There may be only weekly summaries for now on as I am running out of ideas on what happens each day, but don't lost hope as I may still do day summaries. Schedule is below and on one of the days will be listed below.
- 3 Days: Bonding
- 3 Days: Strategy
- 1 Day: Tasks
Day 15 (November 15, 2015) Strategy
- Houseguests are informed about the viewers voting for game changing powers. They are informed one person is immune and the other will have to publicly announce their vote. Illusion is immune for the week and Hypno has to publicly announce his vote. Illusion is informed in the Diary Room about another power he won which is removing 3 people's votes and he cannot tell anyone as he will lose this power and his immunity.
- Hypno is questioning why he has to announce his nominations yet again. Pink Celebi tries to calm down Hypno and both are calm and decided to not put each other up.
- Lyra is alone and since everyone is handcuffed until nomination ceremony. She goes to Lunar and Cosplay Pikachu and talk with them about ridding the biggest players. Cosplay Pikachu agrees to the plan, and Lunar agrees as well.
- Charizard secretly wants to nominate Lopunny and Delibird. Illusion asks Charizard to put up likely duo Lunar and Lyra. Charizard prays to God in his mind for forgiveness as he lies to Illusion.
- Teddie-ursa and Lopunny talk about putting up Pink Celebi. Lopunny lied all the way to put up Pink Celebi, and Teddie-ursa buys the lie.
- Scrafty and Delibird wonder what other people are thinking about, and both talk about not putting each other up. Both agree.
- On Slop and Donut diet, Lopunny, Delibird, Teddie-ursa, Hypno, and Cosplay Pikachu question why they are doing this, and have until day 17 before they are finished.
- Nominations take place:
- Cosplay Pikachu has 5, Lopunny has 3, Teddie-ursa has 3, Scrafty has 3, and Hypno has 2. HOUSEGUESTS ARE THEN SURPRISED THAT THIS IS A DOUBLE EVICTION! Since Cosplay Pikachu received the most nomination votes, she along with the people who got votes are also nominated!
- Everyone is then not handcuffed anymore and begin to go back in groups to dicuss.
- Pink Celebi, Delibird, and Lopunny don't know how Hypno is not nominated when they equally knew the set of nominations for him.
- Lyra and Charizard begin to talk and their early discussion last week about splitting the votes was bad.
- Lunar, Cosplay Pikachu, and Hypno with an incoming Lyra and Charizard all discuss that the (Never before seen) vote splitting was bad. Lyra blames herself that she should of went with her heart in nominating instead of the split. Lunar talks with Lyra about not giving up and that all 5 of them will stay strong. Lyra agrees, but then thinks to herself about splitting off with the group, and working with Illusion.
- Illusion felt like he should of build up the relationships and protected his alliance more. Scrafty and Teddie-ursa are glad Lopunny and Cosplay Pikachu are up and they talk with Illusion about hoping viewers split up the upcoming alliances. Illusion talks about that at this point in the game, the line is drawn who is siding with who.
- Houseguests await the next upcoming days.
Day 16 (November 16, 2015) Strategy
- Lyra talks with Illusion in a possible alliance. Illusions believes manipulating Lyra is best for his game and compares Lyra to "riding coattails".
- Lunar, Cosplay Pikachu, Charizard, and Hypno discuss that they will all agree that next week, somebody has to make big moves. Cosplay Pikachu does not like how constantly people keep saying big moves, when in the game it's about social aspect, and will bond with the other houseguests and viewers.
- Pink Celebi, Delibird, and Lopunny feel disgusted that things didn't go the way they planned it. Delibird begins to talk bad behind other people's backs, especially Hypno's attempted bonding and Lyra's constant victim card. Pink Celebi realizes that even if Delibird is right, she doesn't want to see a friend go home. Lopunny sees this right away and plots with Scrafty, Teddie-ursa, and Illusion about possibly putting up Lyra. Scrafty agrees and Teddie-ursa as well, and Illusion agrees.
- Lunar overheard the conversation secretly and tells Lyra. Lyra then tells Cosplay Pikachu, Charizard, Hypno, and Lunar that whoever stays in the house, they will take down Lopunny, Teddie-ursa, Scrafty and Illusion. But Lyra is secretly alligned with Charizard, Lunar, and Cosplay Pikachu separately. Lyra feels guilty for her actions but has to remain strong.
- Scrafty secretly aligns himself with Pink Celebi and Hypno and form a secret final 3. Both agreed.
- Hypno aligns himself further by promising Illusion to never put him up. Illusion lies by agreeing, and Hypno also lied as well.
- Houseguests await the next days
Day 17 (November 17, 2015) Bonding
- Charizard and Hypno bond when they wash dishes together.
- Charizard, Cosplay Pikachu, and Lunar bonded very well when they did a painting for the wall.
- Hypno and Scrafty friendship reached hatred when Hypno made Scrafty very angry on how he hated Scrafty to the extent of "ripping voice box". Scrafty wishes Hypno is gone.
- Cosplay Pikachu and Illusion bond went very high up and talk about their relationships and Cosplay Pikachu supports Illusion's sexuality.
- Teddie-ursa and Lopunny friendship grows more when they talk about geography and cars.
- Delibird bond with Lyra, Illusion, Charizard, Lunar, Scrafty, and Cosplay Pikachu decreased majorly when Delibird attempts to do a water balloon fight and Delibird secretly used pee and was warned by production for doing that.
- Pink Celebi friendship with Lyra increases well when they don't talk about the game and they talk about jobs and being competitive gamers. Lyra tells Pink Celebi she studies majorly and also plays video games on her free time..
- Delibird is hated by most of the houseguests with terrible game.
- Charizard has okay relationships with decent game.
- Scrafty never made anyone angry, and has good relationships. He secretly forms alliances and uses them. Okay game.
- Hypno has terrible social game but with vague game strategies.
- Illusion hasn't angered anybody but is manipulating while having great social game.
- Lunar has Good social game but bad strategies.
- Teddie-ursa has decent relationships but decent game strategies.
- Cosplay Pikachu has Good social game, and okay game strategies.
- Pink Celebi has okay social game, but with decent game.
- Lopunny has good social game, with good game strategies.
- Lyra has decent social game with decent game strategy.
Day 18 (November 18, 2015) Strategy
- Houseguest are informed that due to low ratings, they decided to have a triple elimination WHERE 3 HOUSEGUESTS ARE LEAVING!
- Scrafty, Teddie-Ursa, and Illusion talk with one another and hope that the alliance will still be together.
- Cosplay Pikachu hopes she is safe, so she can discuss more plans.
- Lopunny is afraid to leave and thinks that being with Delibird is the cause.
- Delibird, Pink Celebi, and Lopunny speak about putting up bigger targets. They agree it is finally time to nominate them.
- Lyra, Lunar, and Charizard discuss that if Hypno and Cosplay leave, they have to stick together. They all agree.
Day 19 (November 19, 2015) Tasks
- The house have to talk in pirate talk for a seafood dinner. Arrre daaa reddi?
- The house is informed they have to clean up the house or risk punishment. Will they do it?
- All houseguests have to perform a dance. Will it succeed?
- All houseguests talk in pirate and succeeded.
- Everyone cleaned the house, but Delibird refused and suffered a punishment of jumping into ice water ever hour.
- The houseguests failed to do dancing and must start jumping around ever 3 hours.
Day 20 (November 20, 2015) Bonding
- Charizard and Lopunny communicated well.
- Delibird and Illusion bonded well.
- Pink Celebi and Hypno's bond went drastically down.
- Lyra and Teddie-ursa bonded stayed Neutral.
- Cosplay Pikachu, Charizard, and Lunar bonded drastically well.
Day 21 (November 21, 2015) Bonding
- Everyone in the house bonded over smoothies and coffee.
- Illusion and Lyra talked strategy together about taking out the other housegests. Both of them are reluctant to work with each other but agreed.
- Charizard and Pink Celebi bonded very well.
- Scrafty bonded with Delibird very sadly.
- Lopunny, Cosplay Pikachu, Hypno, Lunar, and Teddie-ursa bonded but all of them failed to impress one another.
- In the eviction, Teddie-ursa is evicted with 37.5%, with Hypno and Lopunny getting 25%. Scrafty survived with 12.5% of the vote.
- Houseguests await the next Week.
Day 22 (November 22, 2015) Strategy
- Delibird and Pink Celebi agree that they will be final 2.
- Lyra, Cosplay Pikachu, Lunar, and Charizard believe they are in the best position of the house.
- Scrafty and Illusion are trying to figure out how to split up a powerful pair.
- Lyra secretly talks with Illusion about nominations and who she wants to see go.
- Lunar secretly talks with Scrafty about seeing Lyra go home for her secretness.
- Charizard and Pink Celebi talk about seeing snakes go home.
Day 23 (November 23, 2015) Tasks
- Big Brother informs houseguests that they need to complete a daring task and will be awarded largely.
- Lyra has to perform speaking French for the entire week.
- Cosplay Pikachu has to wear a potato sack for a week.
- Pink Celebi has to be dyed Green for a week.
- Delibird has to make disgusting meals for himself for a week.
- Lunar has to use his utensils with his feet.
- Illusion has to be wear handcuffs again with a contestant of choice. He chooses Scrafty.
- Scrafty has to drink milk every 8 hours for the week.
- Charizard has to fly, slash, and swat 1000 times total before the week ends.
- Houseguests are informed that if at least 5 tasks are complete there will be a surprise visit from a loved one for the entire day with 10,000 Poke given to each of the houseguests.
Day 24 (November 24, 2015) Strategy
- Pink Celebi and Lyra talk about nominating the guys so that a female could win. Lyra secretly agrees but is actually working with half the guys.
- Cosplay Pikachu and Delibird talk about nominating the other females so they could be the last females left.
- Illusion, Scrafty, Lunar, and Charizard decide to split the votes amongst the females.
Day 25 (November 25, 2015) Bonding/Possible Nominations
- Lyra and Illusion talk and bonded well.
- Lunar and Cosplay Pikachu bonded about sports.
- Delibird made people angry and bond went down drastically.
- Pink Celebi livens up the party and everyone likes the party.
- Scrafty and Charizard bonded very well.
Day 26 (November 26, 2015) Strategy
- Houseguests are informed that there will be no strategy talk today and will have to nominate at the last week. They are informed they cannot talk strategy at all with each other after the Nomination Ceremony.
Day 27 (November 27, 2015) Bonding
- Most of the houseguests bonded well enough with each other that they all decided to have a party and relationships will rise ir fall
- Charizard and Cosplay Pikachu went up
- Delibird and Illusion went down
- Scrafty and Lyra went down
- Pink Celebi and Lunar went up
Day 28 (November 28, 2015) Bonding
- At the end of the week houseguests are informed people have been voting for houseguests to receive a gift that is a punishment or a special power.
- Scrafty has to eat slop, chicken nuggets, and drink water/smoothies.
- Lyra received nothing
- Illusion is presented with a "save"
- Cosplay Pikachu is an automatic nominee
- Lunar, Charizard, and Lyra comfort Cosplay Pikachu of her being an automatic nominee.
- Scrafty and Illusion bonded very well.
- Pink Celebi and Delibird bonded super well.
- Nominations take place: Charizard, Illusion, Lunar, and Delibird all received 4 votes, with Cosplay Pikachu being a nominee as well. Houseguests are informed that it is another TRIPLE EVICTION. So another 3 houseguests are leaving.
- Due to the new schedule, there will be a different topic on each week.
Day 29 (November 29, 2015) Strategy
- Charizard, Lunar, Cosplay Pikachu and Lyra talk about how 3 out of the 4 of them are nominated.
- Scrafty and Illusion believe the convincing on the others brought them further to the finale.
- Pink Celebi decides to break off with Delibird and play the way she wants to play and aligns herself with the other females.
- Illusion, Lyra and Scrafty talk about possibly nominating the others to keep themselves safe.
- Illusion tells Scrafty about his save power, where he is able to save himself from a eviction if he has the most votes and can use it when it is announced.
Day 30 (November 30, 2015) Romance
- Houseguests are informed all of them completed the task successfully and are able to take a day's worth of a love one's visit.
- Charizard and his girlfriend.
- Scrafty and his mother.
- Illusion and his mate Swampert.
- Lunar and his brother.
- Cosplay Pikachu and her sister.
- Lyra and her boyfriend.
- Pink Celebi and her engaged husband.
- Delibird and his grandpa.
- Delibird decides to change his attitude because of the way he is trying way to hard to build relationships, but wants to be a villain at same time.
Day 31 (December 1, 2015) Talking
- Charizard talks about fruits and more about religion
- Scrafty talks about gaming and traveling
- Illusion talks about his way of life as coming out.
- Lunar talks about his hobby before art.
- Cosplay Pikachu talks about modeling and how she adores clothing.
- Pink Celebi talks about voice acting.
- Delibird talks about giving presents and bringing joy to others.
- Lyra talks about how being shy sometimes has the downsides.
Day 32 (December 2, 2015) Food Making
- Houseguests are informed of a judging contest based on teamwork and the way they cook. They have to complete a cooking task and if the judges like their cooking, they are rewarded with a movie and a better relaxation in the house. They were successful in cleaning, but Lyra is taken to the Diary room for medical inspection.
Day 33 (December 3, 2015) Talking x2
- Charizard talks about how he likes to work out and compete before his recent changes.
- Scrafty talks about building up relationships and how socializing can work at it's best.
- Lunar and Illusion talked about the same topic which is computers and watching videos.
- Cosplay Pikachu talks about skydiving and being a stunt actor in near future.
- Pink Celebi talks about how her successes in being an actor in gaming was good but was on hiatus.
- Delibird talks about ice skating.
- Houseguests begin to wonder what happened to Lyra.
Day 34 (December 4, 2015) Medically Evacuated
- Everyone is talking and enjoying their luxury. Illusion and Scrafty talk about nominating the remaining pairs who are still in the game. Charizard, Lunar, and Cosplay Pikachu agree that whoever stays will have to work with the pair or other houseguests. Pink Celebi and Delibird decide to talk with others on strategizing and hoping they are safe if they are staying together.
- Houseguests are informed that Lyra is suffering a severe heart condition and has to be removed from the game.
Day 35 (December 5, 2015) Eviction
- Houseguests are informed that Lyra is doing fine and doing well and that she is wishing them luck.
- Charizard received 29.41% of votes, Lunar got 17.65% of votes, and Delibird got 11.76% of votes evicted, however Illusion did get 35.29% of votes but due to his save power, he is able to bypass elimination and save himself. Cosplay Pikachu got 5.88% of votes.
- Charizard, Delibird, and Lunar said their goodbyes, and hope to see the true person winning this game win.
Day 36 (December 6, 2015) Strategy
- Scrafty and Illusion are glad that there final 2 alliance is well known and hope they can be in the finale seating.
- Cosplay Pikachu feels like the underdog being nominated almost every week and tries to do her best not to be nominated again.
- Pink Celebi goes to Cosplay Pikachu and tells her that Scrafy and Illusion are going to put Cosplay Pikachu and Pink Celebi Up. Cosplay Pikachu believes her story and believe that no one is safe at finale.
- Houseguest are informed of a 5th member joining but is immune to finale night.
- Illusion is pissed that he worked so hard to get to this point and goes to Cosplay Pikachu and tells her that his plan was to nominate Pink Celebi and Scrafty. Cosplay Pikachu believes Illusion is just saving his own butt, but Illusion is staring straight meaning Illusion is telling the truth. Illusion made a believe me and trust me look that Cosplay Pikachu fell for.
- Pink Celebi and Scrafty talk with one another and talk about nominating the other two so they could be final 2. Scrafty tells Pink Celebi the truth that her game changed since her 1st nomination week 1, and Pink Celebi is glad her attitude changed.
Day 37 (December 7, 2015) Task/Clean up
- Houseguests are informed that all tasks are completed during their time in the house and all of them did tasks on their own.
- Scrafty cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen.
- Pink Celebi vaccummed and cleaned the glass around the house.
- Cosplay Pikachu did everyone's laundry and made the beds.
- Illusion washed the dishes, steamed the coaches, and cleaned the Living room.
- Production awards them with a special dinner for the final 4.
Day 38 (December 8, 2015) Bonding
- Scrafy bonds with everyone well.
- Illusion bonds with everyone drastically well.
- Cosplay Pikachu bonded very well.
- Pink Celebi impresses everyone majorly.
Day 39 (December 9, 2015) Nominations
- Illusion manipulates Cosplay Pikachu to nominate Scrafty and Pink Celebi.
- Pink Celebi tells Scrafty to nominate Illusion and Cosplay Pikachu to ensure his safety.
- Scrafty and Illusion promised one another not to nominate each other.
- Houseguests are informed the 5th member will return but cannot vote.
- Nominations Begin: Pink Celebi has 3 votes, Cosplay Pikachu with 2, and Scrafty with 2.
- Pink Celebi is pissed with Cosplay Pikachu and warned her about the outcome of the nominations.
- Cosplay Pikachu cries as she's nominated yet again and believed the fans will not vote her to win.
- Scrafty wonders how Illusion isn't nominated and believes Illusion was just using him for purposes. Scrafty wished there was 1 more week before finale as a twist so he can get Illusion going.
- Illusion is in FINALE!!
Day 40 (December 10, 2015) Possible Returnee
- Charizard surprising returns inside the house and tells houseguests he is a possible vote in finale.
Day 41 (December 11, 2015) Nothing
- Houseguests talk about the time in the house and their events and bondings.
Day 42 (December 12, 2015) Eviction/Finale
- Scrafty is evicted with 50%, and both Pink Celebi and Cosplay Pikachu are safe with 25%.
Times Nominated: 1
Nominations Received: 11
"I came into this game to test the limits of my game play. I had an alliance and I was hated by most of the houseguests, but I fought my entire life in this game and made it to this point! I would of been nominated many times but I managed to stay. So I hope I can win!"
- Cosplay Pikachu
Times Nominated: 4
Nominations Received: 15
"I was nominated almost every week except the first week, but I managed to stay by the fans thank you guys so much! I built relationships and I managed to befriend most of these people. I had the best experience in this game and the most best experience is winning this game, so please vote for my bonds with others!"
- Pink Celebi
Times Nominated: 2
Nominations Received: 13
"I came into this game not as myself for the first week, but I changed my ways and managed to keep myself safe with alliances I was in and bonds I made, I try to make big moves to rid other alliances and I got what I wanted. I managed to make it so close to being evicted and I am still here. So vote for me to win this game!"
Times Nominated: 1
Nominations Received: 5
"I once was in a game like this but was evicted next to the person I love. God gave me another chance in this game and I took the time to build bonds and try to plan strategy. When I was evicted I was voted back in by you fans and God himself to let me be in finale. Thank you viewers for voting me back in. I hope I win with the bonds and strategies I did. So please vote the most deserving houseguest!"
- Illusion won with 50% with 3 votes, Cosplay Pikachu had 33.33% with 2 votes, Charizard had 16.67% with 1 vote, and Pink Celebi never received a vote.